Sunday, April 12, 2009

To All Things There is An End . . . we hope!

Well, I have finally semi-officially finished my Master of Divinity! My thesis is submitted and my classes completed. On to graduation at the end of May! And now, for the first time in 2 years, I have time to explore all the ideas and fields I've put on hold because of my thesis. I've sadly neglected my blog, and I'm looking forward to working out some ideas I've kept in the back of my mind for the past few months.

But first I promise to finish some of my thoughts on contagious holiness. In the next couple of day, I'll sit down and look at sacrifice, Temple, and new covenant through the lens of contagious holiness--and then finally move on to how Jesus enacted this idea in his ministry, and what the implications of his actions are in regards to his understanding of God's promises to Israel and, possibly, our role as the church today, following the model he laid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment