Saturday, August 30, 2008

School is here!

This fall is starting off with a bang: Greek began once more at 8am for all my poor bleary-eyed undergrads last week, and classes begin for me the following week. On top of that, I took the GRE this morning (it wasn't required for seminary, but it is for my application to doctoral programs--so nice to have it out of the way!), and am still trying to finish the first chapter of my thesis in the midst of the usual round of frantic before-the-semester-really-gets-under-sway meetings this coming week. It's been busy, though I hope with the GRE out of the way, I'll be able to focus more on my thesis and maybe (!) post some thoughts over the next few days.

With that in mind, I wish all of you a relaxing Labor Day weekend, an oasis in the flurry of fall beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment